The beautiful A Loving Heart tagged me to answer some questions on this beautiful, sunny Saturday morning …………. and after reading Sarah’s answers, I now have a better idea what this is about and think it could be interesting to join in and share the fun.
Besides, this will nicely wrap up my blogging activities for the week. Thanks for leading me to this tagging game Sarah. Lastly, my heartiest thanks and appreciation goes out to each and every one of you for interacting with me in all my posts this week. Now, ……………….
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
And, let them know you have tagged them.
Firstly, here are the answers to the questions I was set by Sarah ……
1. If you had a day off on your own what is the first thing you would want to do?
- Go shopping.
2. If you could go back in time or forward which would you choose and why?
- I would choose the eighties again because I can re-live those beautiful years once again.
3. What is your favorite smell/scent?
4. To date, what has been your favorite age?
- My mid-thirties.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
6. Have you ever been in love?
7. If you have to sum yourself up in three words what words would you pick?
- Easy going man.
8. What do you think is the best thing about you?
- My outlook in life.
9. Tea or coffee? Which is the better drink?
- Tea. I have at least a cup every day.
10. Where is the best place you have been on holiday?
- The Scandinavian countries.
11. Which is your favorite animal in the zoo, and why?
- The lion. Most probably due to the influence while growing up.
Now, here are my eleven questions for my chosen 11 …….
1. What is your favorite pastime and why?
2. If your life was produced into a movie, who do you think best act you?
3. Which would you prefer as a pet – a dog or a cat, and why?
4. Please describe yourself in six words or less.
5. Assuming you are given a year’s paid leave, how would you like to spend it?
6. If you have to watch a movie, thriller or drama?
7. If you have to engage in one of the two, which would you choose, jog or stroll?
8. Which would you choose, dream and wish or dream and work?
9. Love watching sunrise or sunset, why?
10. Health or wealth?
11. If you are going on a solo sailing mission, name three things you want best to carry with you.?
And now, I would like to tag ……………….
1. Sarah Cho
3. Colline’s Blog
7. Tony Caselli
11. The Home Heart
Wishing all of you a great weekend and Blessings. !!!