“The breathtaking growth of the Web
is a lesson for all dreamers …….
that you can have a dream
and it can come true.”
— Tim Berners-Lee.
- Steve Job’s dream was to place a personal computer on every desk in the world.
- Wilbur Wright’s dream was to build a full sized flying machine.
- Henry Ford’s dream was to have a car in every garage.
- Nelson Mandela’s dream was a society where all persons live together in harmony.
- Helen Keller’s dream was to master language to liberate the blind and deaf.
Do we have to be super humans to do what we truly believe in?
I reckon not. This is not necessary. I challenge you to dream and live your dream. And, I challenge you to D.R.E.A.M.
D – Dare to
R – Realize the
E – Environment and
A – Aspirations you have always wanted
M – Manfully.
The world today would not have enjoyed such tremendous technological progress if dreamers of the past had wished and worried about the practicality of their dreams. Be a dreamer again. Allow yourself a free flow of dreams, wishes and ideas. Accept every bit and pieces of your thoughts as valuable because the desired outcome is to have a dream. I firmly believe ………………..
“The future belongs to those who
believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt.
I believe that ……….
“No lasting achievement is possible
without a vision and no dream can
become real without action and responsibility.”
— Rosabeth Moss Kanter.
And I challenge you to …….
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.”
— Henry David Thoreau.