Everyone has a bad start now and then. But, what we tell ourselves when we are faced with dilemmas or when we are discouraged can make a big difference between living small or walking tall.
Be mindful, the voices in our head can inspires us towards hope, happiness ……………. or leave us feeling even worse. Here are some thoughts to remember as we go through life …………….
- “Don’t look back and grieve over the past for it is already gone.”
- “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t have half the strength you think they have.”
- “Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.”
- “A grateful person trust enough to give life another chance, to stay open for surprises.”
- Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90% chance or a 50% chance or a 1% chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.”
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
- “Love is like a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.”
- “Don’t let people’s compliments get to your head and don’t let their criticism get your heart.”
- “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
- “When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life you got a 101 reasons to smile.”
- “A hug can lift pain and worries from the heart. Bringing hope and love back into the heart.”
- “You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out, but you gotta suit up for them all.”
- “Sometimes the words said by the mouth are not the thoughts said by the heart.”
- “The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.”
The good news is we can always have a happy life even when our circumstances look dim. And, we can start today to make it happen by being intentional about what we choose to hang with in our own head.