Be it within a family, at our workplace, or among the people we come across each day, we are seeing more ego than courage these days. But, courage is something we should never lose. Even we have failed once, twice, a dozen times or perhaps even more.
Indeed, courage alone may not bring us success. But if we can balance courage with honesty, I believe this will eventually invoke God’s help and that is what guarantee success. Be mindful, the present only exist for a blink of the eye. And nothing is perfect in this imperfect world of ours. Live life to the fullest and here are some thoughts to remember as we go through life ………………….
- Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you’re good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you’re a vegetarian.
- The winners in life always have a program while the losers have a lot of excuses.
- Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change. Life is too short to be anything …… but happy.
- Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.
- It’s not the position you stand, but the direction in which you look.
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a canon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.
- Thought is useful when it motivates for action, and a hindrance when it substitutes for action.
- Never wish you were somebody else; there are people out there envying you for who you are.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- At some point, you’re just going to have to shut up and admit that you’re wrong. It’s not about giving up, it’s about growing.
- A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time and a courageous person afterwards.
- Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
- Love and respect will make any good relationship better.
- Today could be your day that all your dreams come true. The only thing that can stop you is yourself.
- If you think you are too small to make an impact on the world, try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.
- Don’t worry about the future, forget about the past. Life is a journey, start with a path and see where that will take you.