Perhaps, some of us are afraid to dream big dreams simply because we don’t want to fail. The thing is nobody does. But safe living may possibly lead to regrets later in life.
Everyone of us has a dream deep down inside. However, most people don’t achieve their dreams because they give up too easily or just fall short. Be mindful, things are not always what they seem at first encounter. And, if something is within your apparent reach, it isn’t a dream anymore.
- Although fate presents the circumstances, how you react depends on your character.
- Kind words are a creative force, a power that concurs in the building up of all that is good and energy that showers blessings upon the world.
- Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how to treat other people – your family, friends and coworkers and even strangers you meet along the way.
- Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Even when you don’t have the power to choose where you come from, you can always choose where to go from there.
- Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got.
- Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire, which transcends everything.
- Regretting every moment yesterday will stop you from living any great moment today.
- Sometimes we are limited more by attitude than by opportunities.
Have a great week ahead. !!!