The human mind ……………………………..
In the world you and I are living in right now, just one negative thought or word will throw us off balance. Sometimes, it feels like walking a tightrope – making even a slightly wrong step or leaning just a little too heavy on one side of the pole tips the balance and increases the likelihood of us tipping over.
Our rope or line is like a destination or aim. To achieve this aim , every step we take requires the balance of different virtues. Beyond that, the human mind would be the worst resource to waste. Here are some thoughts to get us pondering and get going …………………….
- People may doubt what you say. But they always believe what you do.
- 10% of conflicts is due to difference in opinion and 90% is due to wrong tone of voice.
- The first step to wisdom is silence, the second is listening.
- Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared and humble when you are victorious.
- People cry not because they are weak, it is because they have been strong for far too long.
- Enjoy the little things in life …………. for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.
- If people are trying to bring you down, it means that you are above them.
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.
- Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for success.
- Be wise, trust in God.
Till we meet again some time next week, stay happy and Blessings everyone.