Hurdles in our life are for jumping ………………..
Indeed, every one of us gets blue and that is normal. It is normal to be down and to not really quite know why. Be mindful, our thoughts produces the emotional life we want. They will stimulate good moods and these moods will spur action consistent with the goals and ideals most important to us.
Hurdles in our life are for jumping. Our negative behavior will most likely move us from what we really want. To live a life of maximum joy, we must learn to minimize our negative emotions, so they will not dominate our life. You can always begin and ………………….
- Choose to be happy every day and “Smile.”
- Face your fears. Challenge yourself to lean something new.
- Let go of negative memories by spending more time with a good friend.
- Take time to notice, touch something that make you happy or call someone you have not spoken for a while.
- Take a small step towards your goal, ignore those who annoy you and stop being with them.
- Do a good deed or teach someone something you know well.
Hurdles in our life are for jumping ……………………… Break away from those self-defeating thoughts you have unconsciously incorporated into your life and start living a better quality of your emotional life.
Have a happy day and wishing you success in all your undertakings. !!!