- One cup of courtesy.
- One cup of consideration.
- Two cups full of milk of human kindness.
- Two cups full of sincere praises.
- Two cups full of sincere flattery carefuly concealed.
- One kg. of faith in God and each other.
- One reasonable financial budget.
- A generous dash of cooperation and teamwork.
- One small pinch of in-laws.
- One cup of contentment.
- Four teaspoons of pure extract of “I am sorry”.
- Two children the least.
- One common large or several small hobbies.
- Two cups each of confidence and encouragement.
- Three cups of inspiration.
- One cup of blindness to the other’s fault.
- Flavour with regular portions of recreation, relaxation and dashes of happy ignorance.
- Stir well and remove any specks of jealousy, criticism or anger.
- Sweeten well with generous portions of tender love and keep warm with a steady strong flame of devotion.
- Never serve with a cold shoulder or hot tounge.
The Three “A”s In A Relationship.